Tech Virtual Career Fair | July 14
If you are a tech professional looking for a meaningful, new job or career change, you’ve come to the right place. Interview with 16 leading tech companies, offering 3,000+ jobs combined.
Tech professionals in industries including IT, defense, aerospace, cyber-security, software engineering, and data sciences will have the opportunity to connect and network with some of the most innovative, hiring companies in Northern Virginia. While the fair is primarily for those in tech fields, some companies are featuring non-tech positions, such as marketing or sales, as well.
Don’t miss out on the chance to make meaningful connections that just might be foot in the door you need to land your dream job.REGISTER HERE
Put Your Best Virtual Foot Forward
How It Works
Wondering how to get started? Check out the next steps below.
- Register / fill out your profile (ASAP)
- Browse companies in the lobby
Day-Of the Fair | Tuesday, July 14:
- Enter companies’ booths to view open positions specifically curated for you
- Chat with HR representatives in real-time
- Take note of your favorite positions
- *Pro tip: Log in early to get in line to chat with HR reps!
After the Fair:
- Follow up with the HR representatives
- Get one (big) step closer to landing your best job yet
- Check back here for more open positions
Tips for Nailing the Virtual Career Fair
Your how-to guide to get noticed by companies in Northern Virginia.
- Do your homework ahead of time…remember how we told you who’s going to be there? You’re welcome!
- Update your resume and upload it on your Brazen These are real HR reps with real, open positions.
- Prepare your elevator pitch in chat format. You’ll have 10 minutes to make a stellar first impression.
- Dress for the part—there will be the option to video chat. Plus, a professional get-up will give you instant confidence.
- Take notes during the fair. Who did you resonate with? Which job opportunities got you excited?
- FOLLOW UP! Refer to those handy notes you took and intentionally reach out to the HR reps thanking them for their time and expressing interest in your favorite job opportunity. Bonus tip: Reference something specific from your conversation so they remember you!
Click here to view tips and tricks for once you land a video interview.