Virtual Career Fair
Veteran & Military Career Day | Nov. 4
Are you a veteran or military spouse looking to transition into a new job or shift your career? Interview with 45+ leading companies and organizations in Northern Virginia, from Fortune 500 to small businesses, collectively hiring for 7,000+ positions across multiple sectors during this in-person and virtual event.
Veterans and military spouses in the government, IT, finance, defense, renewable energy, healthcare sectors and more will have the opportunity to network and interview with innovative companies actively hiring and advocating for military communities. All background and experience levels are welcome, and you do not currently need to live in Northern Virginia to attend.
Hiring company registrations at max capacity, but lots of space remaining for veterans, transitioning military and their spouses to register for job opportunities! Scroll down to register.
There are many spots remaining for job-seeking veterans, transitioning military and their spouses to register! Sign up here for the online event hosted on Premier Virtual.
Hiring company registrations at max capacity.
There are many spots remaining for job-seeking veterans, transitioning military and their spouses to register! Sign up here for the in-person event hosted at the National Museum of the United States Army.
Hiring company registrations at max capacity.
How It Works
Your how-to guide to get noticed by companies in Northern Virginia.
Before the fair:
- Register for the event to secure your spot!
- If you can, do your homework ahead of time…remember how we told you who’s going to be there? Preparing in advance will make a world of difference and impress the recruiters.
- Update your resume and upload it on your Premier Virtual. These are real HR reps with real, open positions who will likely be viewing resumes in advance.
- If you plan to attend the in-person event, make sure to bring a mask!
Day-of the fair:
- Sign into Premier Virtual and start networking! Stay for as little or as long as you’d like.
- Take notes during the fair. Who did you resonate with? Which job opportunities got you excited?
After the fair:
- FOLLOW UP! Refer to those handy notes you took and intentionally reach out to the HR reps thanking them for their time and expressing interest in your favorite job opportunity. Bonus tip: Reference something specific from your conversation so they remember you!
- Check back here for more open positions
Complete List of Participating Employers
- Inova Health Systems
- Cox Communications
- Fairfax County Government
- BAE Systems
- Amazon Military Affairs
- C2 Technologies
- Altamira Technology Corporation
- PenFed Credit Union
- ADI Construction
- Metropolitan Airports Authority (Police Dept)
- Intrepid Solutions and Services, LLC
- Piper Companies
- Ridgeline International
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Randstad Technologies
- ENSCO, Inc.
- Granules Pharmaceuticals
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Dept. of Labor Office of Human Resources
- Dept. of Veteran Affairs Office Information and Technology
- Dept. of Treasury Bureau of Printing
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Fairfax County DFS Division of Children, Youth and Families
- Fairfax County Dept. of Health
- Fairfax County Dept. of Public Safety and Communication
- Fairfax County Sheriff Office
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Dept.
- Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA)
- Government Scientific Source
- MVB Financial Corp.
- Axxum Technologies, LLC.
2021 Annual Hispanic Career Expo
The 2021 Annual Hispanic Career Expo organized by The Northern Virginia Hispanic American Chamber and El Tiempo Latino Newspaper to gather top employers with experienced and entry-level candidates nationwide.
The purpose of the 2021 Annual Hispanic Career Expo is to provide employers with the opportunity to meet and greet diverse candidates and match them with career opportunities with top employers in the private sector, as well as the federal government from the Washington Metro region. General admission to attend is free. Business attire with a resume’ in-hand is strongly suggested. COVID-19 protocols will be implemented including masks, physical distancing, and temperature checks.
October 21st, 2021 from 10am-2pm ET at the George Mason University Arlington Campus
Put Your Best Foot Forward
As one of the top-rated metro areas for veterans in the nation, Northern Virginia’s employers provide support and resources for the military community. Employers at the Veteran & Military Career Day are hiring talent across a wide range of roles, experience levels and industries. Open to current service members, veterans and military families, the fair will also feature roles seeking candidates with security clearances (though there will be roles that do not require clearances).