Entry-Level Professionals Virtual Career Fair
If you are an early-career professional or a recent (or soon-to-be) college graduate looking to launch your career at a leading company in your field, you’ve come to the right place.
On May 20, interview with 25 top companies in Northern Virginia—just outside of D.C.— which are looking to add bright candidates early in their careers like yourself to their teams. Early-career professionals in industries ranging from IT and web design, to business, to marketing (to name a few) will have the opportunity to connect and interview in real-time with some of the most innovative, hiring companies in Northern Virginia.
Don’t miss out on the chance to make meaningful connections that just might be your foot in the door you need to land your dream job.
Join us on May 20th, 2021 from 1-4pmET each day. Register today!Candidates Register Here
How It Works
Wondering how to get started? Check out the next steps below.
- Register/ upload a resume (ASAP)
Day-Of the Fair | Thursday, May 20:
- Enter companies’ booths to view open positions and training programs specifically curated for you
- Be sure to check whether the employer provided any qualification requirements in the booth
- Chat with HR representatives in real-time
- Take note of your favorite positions and companies
After the Fair:
- Follow up with the HR representatives
- Get one (big) step closer to landing your best job yet
- Check back here for more open positions
Tips for Nailing the Virtual Career Fair
Your how-to guide to get noticed by companies in Northern Virginia.
- Do your homework ahead of time…remember how we told you who’s going to be there? You’re welcome!
- Update your resume and upload it on your Brazen These are real HR reps with real, open positions.
- Prepare your elevator pitch in chat format. You’ll have ~10 minutes to make a stellar first impression.
- Dress for the part—there will be the option to video chat. Plus, a professional get-up will give you instant confidence.
- Take notes during the fair. Who did you resonate with? Which job opportunities got you excited?
- FOLLOW UP! Refer to those handy notes you took and intentionally reach out to the HR reps thanking them for their time and expressing interest in your favorite job opportunity. Bonus tip: Reference something specific from your conversation so they remember you!
Click here to view tips and tricks for once you land a video interview.
Put Your Best Virtual Foot Forward
Connecting jobseekers like you with leading, hiring companies in Northern Virginia is of highest priority, now more than ever. We know it’s a difficult time to start your career journey— enter the virtual career fair. Virtual career fairs are a bridge linking hiring companies with talent from all over the world… all from the comfort of their homes. Doesn’t get much better than that, right?