WIT Security Clearance Virtual Job Fair
WIT’s first Virtual Security Clearance Job Fair event easily connects you with government contracting leading companies and federal government agencies and employers who are looking to hire highly qualified cleared candidates.
Taking place completely online, our virtual job fair allows you to explore cleared positions available to you from the participating employers and engage directly with the recruiters online via dynamic one-on-one text or video chats that are seeking to hire cleared candidates like YOU.
Attending this event is a great way to maximum your job seeking effort by allowing you the opportunity to meet and virtually engage with recruiters and hiring managers from companies and organizations actively looking to fill immediate positions requiring an active security clearance.
On the day of the career fair, you’ll peruse the event lobby and choose which employers to interact with. Once you click into an event booth, you can engage in a one-on-one text, audio, or video-based chat with a participating recruiters as well as view the employer information and available opportunities.
July 28: 3:00-6:00 PMRegister Here!
How It Works
Your how-to guide to get noticed by companies in Northern Virginia.
- Register for the event to secure your spot!
- If you can, do your homework ahead of time…remember how we told you who’s going to be there? Preparing in advance will make a world of difference and impress the recruiters.
- Update your resume. These are real HR reps with real, open positions who will likely be viewing resumes in advance.
- Prepare your elevator pitch.
- Dress for the part, a professional get-up will give you instant confidence.
- Take notes during the fair. Who did you resonate with? Which job opportunities got you excited?
- FOLLOW UP! Refer to those handy notes you took and intentionally reach out to the HR reps thanking them for their time and expressing interest in your favorite job opportunity. Bonus tip: Reference something specific from your conversation so they remember you!
- Check back here for more open positions.
Put Your Best Virtual Foot Forward
Connecting jobseekers like you with leading, hiring companies in Northern Virginia is of highest priority, now more than ever. We know it’s a difficult time to start your career journey— enter the virtual career fair. Virtual career fairs are a bridge linking hiring companies with talent from all over the world… all from the comfort of their homes. Doesn’t get much better than that, right?